- 200 g spelt flour (type 1050)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml water (lukewarm)
- 2 tomatoes
- 10 g flat leaf parsley (divided)
- 400 g minced lamb
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 1⁄4 tsp dried wild garlic
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin
- 1 lemon (juice) for garnish
- 1⁄2 tsp sumac for garnishspelt flour for dusting
Utensils: oven, sieve, large bowl, baking sheet or pizza stone, paper towel, cutting board, knife, heatproof bowl, parchment paper, rolling pin
Afraid of the mess? Dont be!
After you've finshed your moment you don't need to worry about the dirty dishes.
With Somat even thoughest dirt like grease and burnt-in is removed, so your dishes get easily clean again.