Types of Cookies
First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
Third-party cookies are set by other organizations that we use for different services. For example, we use external analytics services who set cookies that enable them to report to us which of the pages on our website are more popular than others. Alternatively, our website may also contain content embedded from a third party (YouTube, for example), and those third-party sites may set their own cookies.
Why should I allow cookies?
The information contained in cookies is used to improve the functionality of our website for you. For example, cookies:
- enable our website to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times for a task or during a session, e.g. filling out a web form or a web survey;
- support the My Collection functionality;
- allow an embedded video player to function properly;
- measure the number of people accessing certain content or using specific services, enabling us to ensure that such content and services remain simple and efficient to use; and
- analyse anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with the different aspects of our online services so we can make them better.
What if I do not accept?
If you decide not to accept cookies, certain features of our website may not display or work properly. This may restrict what you can do on our site and have an impact on your user experience.
- Examples of features that may be affected:
- the My Collection functionality
- receiving a personalised experience of the website
- viewing embedded content, such as videos
Cookies set on our website:
Henkel has no control over, nor accepts liability for third-party cookies. Please refer to the third-party's website for more information.
Use the button below to switch between allowing and not allowing cookies set by our website: